Friday, October 29, 2010

Haulin'

                                                    

Yeah! I have a haul. I am excited about everything I received. First up Kat Von D Tattoo chronicles lipstick. It contains 6 sample size lipsticks. These are really small, but they are a great way to try different colors. When I saw these online I liked all the colors and I love them IRL! I will play with these and post pictures soon.
                                          rosary,hellbent,underage red,cathedral,lolita,celebutard

Next up, oh buy the way I got the lipstick and this set from philosophy using my Friends and Family code at Sephora. I have wanted to try this line by philosophy since it came out. I haven't been able to because it's too expensive and I have a lot of stuff from other kits to finish up first. I have a moisturizer and a back up to use before I move on, and tons of other stuff. I'm trying to be good, but it's hard.



This next thing I'm over the moon about. I wanted to get the smash box holiday set of shadows ( not what it's called ) as part of my Friends and Family purchase from Sephora. It has really beautiful colors in it, and it's a good size. I happened to be on the QVC site and saw that Smash Box was offering this mega kit that included all the eyeshadow colors that were in the other set that I wanted from Sephora.........well here it is! 64 eye shadows, 8 lip glosses, 3 highlighters, 2 blushes, cream liners, eyebrow wax and eyebrow powder.






And last but not least........ The Naked Palette by Urban Decay. Now let me just state for the record, I was willing to wait until it was available again. I didn't get it when it first came out because I was too slow on the draw. Kandee Johnson blogged about very early on, and said to run out and get this palette, and I didn't believe her, and then we all know what happened. So I was happy with what I recently got....... and I get an email from UD stating that my name was on the wait list and they had a shipment of palettes to send out to people on that list. I had 48hrs to respond. So I have my Naked palette in my hot little hands. I know it's OOOld news. You don't need a picture, but here it is.






And that's it for now. I have a lot of things to keep my busy for some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment