Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Benefits Porefessional





This is from the Sephora website:
A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.What it does:The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores. Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores...now you see 'em, now you don't!What else you need to know:Oil-free. Instructions included.

You get .75 oz. for the price of $28. The product is more silky than creamy. It is a really gross beige color. It looks like it has oxidized. Eewwwww. It goes on silky smooth and dries instantly. I used it on top of my Laura Mercier Primer, which I love. The results are minimal. As you can see I have ugly large pores. So maybe I’m asking too much of this product. It does exactly what it says, it will minimize the appearance of pores. It will not make them disappear. If that is what you are looking for, this product will disappoint. I will continue using it, but I won’t repurchase. It wasn’t That special.




Can you see a difference? I used this product on half my face. Can you tell which half?






 

So, did you choose the correct side. It is very subtle. Nothing life changing, but I can see a small difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment