Wednesday, October 13, 2010

50 year old virgin

My very first post on blogger. This blog is intended to be all about stuff I like. This is just for me not the mom-me, just me. We'll see how long it lasts.
The biggest problem I have in my fifties is my skin. Now, my skin has always been a problem. I have very oily skin with large pores and it is prone to breakouts. What I found that made the biggest difference was the Clarisonic. How did I manage without it? It will deep clean your skin and get rid of all the makeup you wear day to day, and it leaves your face super smoooooth! Along with my Clarisonic I use Purity Made Simple by Philosophy. It is very gentle and is great for removing makeup even waterproof mascara. Be careful when rinsing this cleanser off because it will stings your eyes. I am all done right? not, now my super oily skin is begging me to hydrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment