Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation





A new foundation! I have been using this for a couple of months now and I love it! I have very oily aging skin. Well what does that mean? My skin is very oily but it is also very dehydrated. That's the aging part. It is really kind of bizarre to have skin that feels thirsty like it desperately needs water but feel like an oil slick. Some foundations tend to slide off my oily skin and leave me looking oily and blotchy.......lovely. I am very excited about this one. It is oil free and mattifying!



I have the shade Chestnut. I wasn't sure at first because it is a bit warm, but as you can see it blend into my skin perfectly. I would see it is a medium coverage and leaves the skin looking like skin. I like makeup to enhance not completely cover every flaw. I use half a pump and press it into my skin with my fingers. starting from the center working outwards. I avoid my forehead because I don't need foundation there. I then use a flat top kabuki ( Sigma F80 ) to blend it out.
Then I'm ready for whatever will come next.......depends on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment