Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Beauty Test Tube

I have been super curious about the concept and the magazine for some time. I was really excited to receive my first one! This is for the month of February. I got mine from QVC for just under $30. I have not tried any of these products yet, although  I have had samples of some of these before, like the Exfolikate intensive exfoliating treatment from Kate Somerville and the Field of flowers body lotion and shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath by philosophy. I love the Kate Somerville product but it is too expensive in the full size, so I am happy to have this .5 fl. oz sample. As you know I am a philosophy girl so I have used and still have many lotions and potions by philosophy. I am very excited to try the Truth Serum by Ole Henriksen. It's a collagen booster with vitamin c complex. I will try anything to hydrate my skin. Especially now that I am living in a cold climate.




I have heard good things about the volumizing mascara by mally. I have tried her brow powder and black cake liner in the past. I do like her products, but her packaging is blah.

All the way in the back is the emphasEYES aqua-gel eyeliner in plum by tarte. Have heard that it is super soft. I hope it is waterproof. We will see. I'm not sure if this is a full size sample. It is .1g or .003oz of product.

I will bury my nose in the magazine over the next couple of days and report back in another post. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment