Monday, December 5, 2011

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre




Did you pick any of these up this summer? I was just so curious that I just had to take the plunge. I tried the coppery color and the sparkly black one. The texture is like a creamy powder. The color pay off on the black one is great.


The copper color #86 Embloui is more like a wash of color, but you can build it up. I like the copper/ rust color for an everyday look. I can through it on without a primer and just go. I will use this eyeshadow and lots of black mascara. It stays on all day and does not crease on me and I have very oily lids.

Lip color NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Sex Machine
L'oreal colour riche gloss in Soft Nude

The black #85 Mirifique is very soft. Goes on smooth and blends easily. The glitter stays where it is put, so there is no fall out. I love this color. I used a black greasepaint stick by MAC as a base and just applied the color with my finger and a random shadow brush.




These are fun to have just because of the unusual texture but that does not in any way justify the price. I believe these were $32. I am sure you can duplicate these colors for a lot less. I don't regret the purchase, but it was totally unnecessary. Later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment