Friday, November 12, 2010

Urban Decay NAKED Palette




2 weeks ago I got an email from Urban Decay stating that they had a few palettes in stock. They were going to start fulfilling their waitlist customers first. If you wanted it you had to respond in 48 hrs or they would move to the next in line. I said, "ok." I was sure I would not ever get one and was trying to convince myself that it was not that special. You can dupe these colors with the 88 / metal mania and neutral palettes from Coastal Scents. The beauty of the palette is that all of the shades work well together, and you have every neutral you need for several different looks. This is my first experience with UD eyeshadows, and I really like them. They are very smooth and blendable. I'm very happy I have this one!










Ok, that's it for me and the NAKED Palette. The long wait is over. On to the next obscession! Gucci Guilty.


No comments:

Post a Comment